Location: In-office position in our Knoxville TN branch.
TCV Trust & Wealth Management (TCV) is an employee-owned, independent trust company that provides asset management, trust administration, and estate services to individuals, families, nonprofits, and corporations. TCV has offices in Richmond, Williamsburg, Roanoke, McLean and Knoxville, TN. We excel at providing the highest level of care for our clients’ unique individual needs. Our commitment to providing unparalleled personal service is well-known in our marketplace.
The primary role of the Vice President, Client Administration will be to manage and supervise the administration of assigned accounts, including those with important and difficult customer relations, as well as develop new business.
Principal Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage trust accounts by analyzing and studying trusts, wills and other instruments, to determine the duties of the company.
- Manage IRA entities, Investment Accounts & Estates. Work with clients and attorneys to ensure that clients’ estate plans are up to date.
- Monitor investment allocations, making sure they are in line with the client’s needs and goals.
- Review accounts to understand and address tax issues.
- Supervise support staff in the handling of administrative duties related to the accounts being managed.
— Arrange for the handling and protection of assets or other business interests, including assembly, appraisals, evaluations and transfers.
— Oversee the set up and documentation of new accounts in the trust accounting system. Determine and implement payment schedules.
- Maintain contacts with customers. Correspond with customers, co-executors, guardians and others to address inquiries, requests, complaints or other matters related to the customer’s account.
- Make court appearances at audits or other proceedings. Deal with realtors, attorneys, agents and others regarding trust assets and related business.
- Manage estate settlements, including working with beneficiaries to manage and distribute assets.
- Develop new business and confer with potential customers.
- Advise and consult with other officers on complex administration issues and problems.
Significant trust administration experience. Incumbents can manage even the most complex types of accounts and are trusted by the Management to make critical decisions independently. Undergraduate degree required.
To apply, please send your resume to Katherine Earle, our Human Resources Consultant, at HR Business Solutions – email@example.com. Note TCV in the subject line.
TCV is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
NOTE: Senior Vice President differs from above in the level of judgment and independent decisions. May also include regional office leadership.
This description is not intended to cover all the duties of a single job. Additional duties may be assigned, or duties may be reassigned at any time and at the discretion of management.