We hope you can join us for this informative two-day event.
Tuesday & Wednesday, October 13 & 14
The Boars Head Inn, Charlottesville, Virginia*
• 11am – 2pm ~ Opening Workshop – The Heritage Institute
• Working Lunch to be served
• 2:30pm – 4:30pm ~ Wine Tasting Tour
• 6:30pm – 9:30pm ~ Cocktails followed by a Dinner Reception
• 8am – 9am ~ Continental Breakfast
• 9am – 12noon ~ Workshop Continued – The Heritage Institute
• Box Lunches to be provided
* We will make your room reservation as soon as you reply. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or special requests for your stay at The Boar’s Head.
Our Symposium Leaders
The Heritage Institute (THI) is a community of professionals from a variety of financial, legal, insurance, non-profit and other advisory and client-service professions.
THI created The Heritage Process™ to be a bridge between the ‘products’ of traditional planning (things like wills and trusts) and the hopes and dreams that parents and grandparents have for their family to be unified, productive and healthy for many generations. To achieve that goal, families must learn to identify what matters most to them, how to work together, and how to equip succeeding generations to deal with the responsibilities and opportunities of both the financial and the emotional inheritances they will receive. That is what we help them to accomplish.
During the workshops, you will learn what Heritage Design is, and how it fits with traditional financial and estate planning. You will see why heritage design is important for anyone who is concerned about the health and unity of their family today, and for generations to come. Heritage design is not about money. It is about what matters most to you and your family.
Heritage design is not just about the future of your family. It is about your family today. Heritage design draws on the best in your family’s past to strengthen your family now, and to help prepare your children, grandchildren and generations to follow to live fuller, richer, and more fulfilled lives.
Interested in reading more…
Heritage planning is about real families and real life. In this article, you will meet one family for whom the search for What Matters leads to important discoveries.