Perform administrative functions related to the ongoing maintenance of trust accounts. Provide support/back up to client account manager.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze wills; trust indentures, agency and custodial agreements, court orders or other legal documents. Uses internal checklist to extract required information and enter it in the trust accounting system.
- Establish/maintain client account files. Initiate and prepare routine correspondence to customers, co-executors, guardians and others to address inquiries, requests, complaints or other matters related to the customer’s account.
- Determine the various elements comprising an estate’s assets and allocate to appropriate categories for filing inventory with the court. Use state-mandated list and other instructions to prepare all documentation for presentation to Commissioner of Accounts.
- Respond to telephone inquiries from customers. Make sound recommendations to client account manager related to release of information and/or funds.
- Monitor daily cash balances of income and principal. Ensure the prompt payment of bills, remittances, taxes, etc. Track daily transactions. May execute the disposition of cash at the client account manager’s direction. May prepare cash flow analyses. May prepare and implement the annual budget for each account.
Two to four years of trust administration experience is desirable. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of basic account/tax principles and common asset characteristics is desirable.
Work Location: In person
To apply, please send your resume to Katherine Earle, our Human Resources Consultant, at HR Business Solutions – firstname.lastname@example.org. Note TCV in the subject line.
TCV is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
NOTE: Senior Associate position differs from above in the level of judgment and independent decisions and in the frequency and level of client contact.
This description is not intended to cover all the duties of a single job. Additional duties may be assigned, or duties may be reassigned at any time and at the discretion of management.